As I have already mentioned… studying for the Bar exam is probably the must excruciating experience I have ever been a part of… Seriously, ever. But the GOOD news is that the sooner I pass the Bar… the sooner I can get a job… and the sooner I can begin checking things off this baby…
- Ray Ban Shades. Yes, I own the Target ones. No it is not the same thing. I have had the same D&G Audrey Hepburn glasses since… sophomore year of college (which really… is a record…). But I REALLY want to be sporting some wayfarers. And not just the neon ones you get at sorority formals.
- Faith western cowgirl boots. Okay so this is not necessarily a cost thing. They are just SOLD OUT of my size. So I am hoping by wishing to the WordPress and kind of freaking out a bit that they will magically be in stock again. Because that would make me happy.
- Diamond Studs. I WANT THESE. For graduation it was between getting diamond studs or this set of stackable diamond rings we found at our local jeweler. It seemed liked, for the money, getting the rings was smarter because – holy crap – studs are expensive! That of course makes me want them all the more.
- Barbour Jacket. When my dear friend Wendy started a Boutique in Ann Arbor a year and a half ago she was all “Barbour this… Barbour that…” And me, being of brought up solely on Lilly and Tommy Hilfiger stock had absolutely no idea what she was talking about. Well now I do. And I want it. I found this baby on Sarah Vicker’s New Blog. I really really love this girl… Which is why…
- Pink Pineapple Anchor Sweater. I’m assuming most people by now know who Kiel James Patrick is. (Sarah Vicker’s Boyfriend). Anyway, they just started carrying Sarah’s favorite sweaters. And I want. So badly. Specifically this anchor one.
- Christian Louboutin Flats. So being as I am 5’10, the hooker height of heels that our good buddy Christian creates is really unnecessary. So all I want is a nice flat from them… Who am I kidding. I would take anything with a red sole.
- Burberry Tote. I don’t even think I need to explain this one. Because everyone knows my obsession with Burberry. It all stemmed from my Grandma Nancy nonchalantly giving me her vintage silk burberry scarf. And then mentioning she had just got rid of her old trenchcoat from the 50’s. I know, you’re probably dying too.
- Joe’s Jeans. LOVE the idea of these. Hate the price. Gap jeans are actually my best bet due to the fact that I inherited my mother’s abs and my father’s legs. Love them. But I would also love to invest in a really nice pair of jeans one day. Special Occasion Jeans. SOJ if you will.
Signing off! Studying to do!